SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – State lawmakers are considering a number of bills related to family planning this year.
That issue is one of the top priorities for Alliance for a Better Utah. Policy Director Lauren Simpson joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss the bills.
She also addresses the organization’s opposition to abortion bills up for consideration.
What others are reading:
- Breast Cancer awareness in Utah
- Where and when Christmas tree permits go on sale in Utah
- Meet the Triathlete who beat breast cancer
- Quake strikes Turkish coast and Greek island, killing 14
- Tragedy to Triumph: How Dear Sister Boutique raises awareness for mental health