SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – From modifications to Utah’s medical cannabis law to more education options for parents with special needs children, the Libertas Institute is pushing for a number of issues on Utah’s Capitol Hill.
Connor Boyack, the organization’s president, joins us on Inside Utah Politics to discuss their top legislative priorities for the 2020 session.
What others are clicking on:
- FDA: E. Coli outbreak at popular sandwich shop, including Utah locations
- WATCH: Woman accused of stealing from people at a senior living facility
- Baby’s life-threatening heart defect healed with unique surgery
- Former polygamist says ‘No’ to decriminalizing polygamy
- ‘Bring back the deceased person and casket’; Deputies make a public appeal for a stolen hearse