SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – From modifications to Utah’s medical cannabis law to more education options for parents with special needs children, the Libertas Institute is pushing for a number of issues on Utah’s Capitol Hill.
Connor Boyack, the organization’s president, joins us on Inside Utah Politics to discuss their top legislative priorities for the 2020 session.
What others are clicking on:
- California lawmakers hope to give voice to protestors’ concerns while condemning violence, looting
- FEMA head urges hurricane prep in midst of coronavirus pandemic
- LIVE: Pres. Trump delivers remarks as protests grow across the country
- US lawmakers split on President Trump’s claim to declare Antifa a terrorist organization
- House Republicans’ lawsuit seeks to stop proxy voting by members