SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – From modifications to Utah’s medical cannabis law to more education options for parents with special needs children, the Libertas Institute is pushing for a number of issues on Utah’s Capitol Hill.
Connor Boyack, the organization’s president, joins us on Inside Utah Politics to discuss their top legislative priorities for the 2020 session.
What others are clicking on:
- Small Utah business proud to have created the largest American flag at the inauguration
- Man killed in West Valley crash
- Among dozens of inaugurations, President Biden’s Bible stands out
- President Biden signs 15 executive orders within hours of taking oath
- Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott to leave his post in June