SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – From modifications to Utah’s medical cannabis law to more education options for parents with special needs children, the Libertas Institute is pushing for a number of issues on Utah’s Capitol Hill.
Connor Boyack, the organization’s president, joins us on Inside Utah Politics to discuss their top legislative priorities for the 2020 session.
What others are clicking on:
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Group provides support to loved ones of homicide victims
- Traffic nightmare: I-80 closure, Guardsman Pass accident back up shut down routes between SLC & Park City
- Firefighters face challenges while battling the Parleys Fire
- SLCPD release body cam footage and details about July 25th officer-involved shooting