SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – From modifications to Utah’s medical cannabis law to more education options for parents with special needs children, the Libertas Institute is pushing for a number of issues on Utah’s Capitol Hill.
Connor Boyack, the organization’s president, joins us on Inside Utah Politics to discuss their top legislative priorities for the 2020 session.
What others are clicking on:
- Beehive Blitz – Second Round Playoffs
- ‘The most beautiful, loving, and amazing soul’ says family of woman killed in Midvale homicide
- How do you test wastewater for COVID-19?
- Utah issues emergency alert due to rapid spread of COVID-19
- Kansas recalls hundreds of license plates over concern of racial slur