SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The Utah Legislature will be gathering for a special session to take up modifications to our state’s medical cannabis law.
Senator Karen Mayne, D- West Valley City, and Representative Steve Handy, R- Layton, weigh in on this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
They also take up the Utah Supreme Court’s ruling on partisan school board elections and the race for governor.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 26-year-old man stabs grandmother multiple times in Millcreek
- Update: Teen with autism found safe
- Students learning to be tech-savvy in online world
- SWAT standoff over after suspect who assaulted boy then fired shots at an adult male taken into custody
- Funeral plans announced for Mac Christensen, Mr. Mac retail founder