SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The Utah Legislature will be gathering for a special session to take up modifications to our state’s medical cannabis law.
Senator Karen Mayne, D- West Valley City, and Representative Steve Handy, R- Layton, weigh in on this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
They also take up the Utah Supreme Court’s ruling on partisan school board elections and the race for governor.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Men arrested in attack on black missionary charged with hate crime
- Utah family to be featured on Sunday’s episode of ‘Extreme Makeover: Home Edition’
- Lawmaker says there’s need for ‘broader conversation’ on racism in Utah
- Two flown to the hospital after crash on Highway 189
- ‘Fresh Off the Boat’ leaving indelible mark on TV landscape