SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The Utah Legislature will be gathering for a special session to take up modifications to our state’s medical cannabis law.
Senator Karen Mayne, D- West Valley City, and Representative Steve Handy, R- Layton, weigh in on this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
They also take up the Utah Supreme Court’s ruling on partisan school board elections and the race for governor.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Jeff Burningham selects Sen. Dan McCay as running mate
- 15-year-old transported to hospital in critical condition after crash in Murray
- The Justice Files: Family seeks justice for grandfather
- Public health officials announce first COVID-19 case in Carbon County
- NASA astronaut shares tips from living in the isolated environment of the International Space Station