SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The Utah Legislature will be gathering for a special session to take up modifications to our state’s medical cannabis law.
Senator Karen Mayne, D- West Valley City, and Representative Steve Handy, R- Layton, weigh in on this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
They also take up the Utah Supreme Court’s ruling on partisan school board elections and the race for governor.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Amid pandemic, Utah County lets mask mandate expire
- Cancer surgeries potentially delayed due to COVID-19 case increase
- Masen Wake hurdling his way into national spotlight
- Convicted sex offender arrested after breaking into camper trailer, sexually assaulting woman in Cedar City
- Trump vs. Biden: Are there any undecided voters left?