Salt Lake City, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The race for the White House has been called for former Vice President Joe Biden, but President Trump is challenging the outcome in court.
Former State Senator Jim Dabakis, (D) Salt Lake City, and former House Speaker Greg Hughes, (R) Draper weigh in on the situation as part of this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Navajo homes getting electricity with CARES Act funding
- Man with history of DUI’s found passed out behind the wheel at stop sign in Utah County
- Utah 2 day report shows 6,142 new COVID-19 cases Friday, 15 new deaths
- Report: Utah officer captured on ABC4 cameras used ‘improper’ force when pushing man during protests