Salt Lake City, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The COVID19 vaccine will soon be in Utah ready for distribution. But, how should the state handle that process?
State Representative Suzanne Harrison, (D) Sandy, and State Auditor John Dougall, (R) Utah weigh in as part of this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel Discussion.
They share their thoughts on COVID relief funds, the lawsuit Utah joined asking the Supreme Court to overturn election results and big tech accountability.
- Woman arrested for deadly Utah County crash in May 2021
- Woman burned at Old Faithful in Yellowstone National Park
- Utah attorney general joins 24 others threatening legal action over Biden’s vaccine mandate
- ‘Want Gabby to be found safe’: Brian Laundrie’s sister speaks out
- World’s largest tree wrapped in aluminum blanket as wildfire races toward historic Giant Forest