Salt Lake City, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The COVID19 vaccine will soon be in Utah ready for distribution. But, how should the state handle that process?
State Representative Suzanne Harrison, (D) Sandy, and State Auditor John Dougall, (R) Utah weigh in as part of this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel Discussion.
They share their thoughts on COVID relief funds, the lawsuit Utah joined asking the Supreme Court to overturn election results and big tech accountability.
- The TikTok dance we can’t stop watching
- Clare speaks out about the big Bachelorette breakup
- Weekend activities to take you out, or enjoy virtually
- Utah delegation, officials urge Biden to reconsider suspension of energy leases on federal lands
- Murray doctor pleads guilty to illegally prescribing controlled substances