SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) – Utah Senator Mike Lee and other lawmakers in the nation’s capital were critical of the 5,000-plus page COVID relief bill, saying there was no time to read through it before voting.
That issue is part of this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion. State Representative Brian King, (D) Salt Lake City, and former Hinckley Institute of Politics Director Kirk Jowers weigh in on that and the upcoming Georgia runoff election.
- Austin, a West Point grad, wins Senate confirmation as 1st Black Pentagon chief
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits
- Gox. Cox signs first bill of 2021 General Legislative Session
- Reports: Hall of Famer Henry ‘Hank’ Aaron dies at 86
- Officials battle deadly flames, Logan City man dies