SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The U.S. Senate confirmed Amy Coney Barret to the Supreme Court on a partisan vote.
What does this mean for future vacancies? Former Utah GOP Chair Rob Anderson and former Utah Democratic Party Treasurer Crystal Young-Otterstom debate that question in this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
They also weigh in on the race for the White House and Utah’s 4th Congressional District.
- Stimulus checks: Would a $1,500 payment make you more likely to get a COVID vaccine?
- Sanford Health calls off merger with Intermountain Healthcare
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children need help finding 15-year-old girl
- Federal student loans payments and interest pause to continue into 2021
- Syracuse High School to pilot ‘Test to Stay’ program amid COVID-19 surge