SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – A national conservative group is targeting Representative Ben McAdams in Utah’s 4th Congressional District.
American Action Network is spending big money an advertising blitz calling on the congressman to do what he can to put an end to the impeachment proceedings.
Former Davis County GOP Chair Kris Kimball and former state Senator Scott Howell debate the issue as part of this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
They also weigh in on how the presidential primary is shaping up for both parties.
MORE INSIDE UTAH POLITICS
- Breaking down criminal reform bills up for consideration this legislative session
- Bill to eliminate concealed carry permit requirements clears House committee
- Senate leadership on the 2021 Legislative Session
- Bryan Schott on what to expect from the legislative session
- Representative Patrice Arent reflects on 20-year legislative career