SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – A national conservative group is targeting Representative Ben McAdams in Utah’s 4th Congressional District.
American Action Network is spending big money an advertising blitz calling on the congressman to do what he can to put an end to the impeachment proceedings.
Former Davis County GOP Chair Kris Kimball and former state Senator Scott Howell debate the issue as part of this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
They also weigh in on how the presidential primary is shaping up for both parties.
MORE INSIDE UTAH POLITICS
- State representative says school start times should be pushed back
- The Inside Utah Politics Panel on tax reform, the ACA and Washington politics
- The IUP Panel on the Equal Rights Amendment and impeachment
- Breaking down the race for governor with Jason Perry of the Hinckley Institute of Politics
- The IUP Panel on conversion therapy, tax reform and Super Tuesday