SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – A national conservative group is targeting Representative Ben McAdams in Utah’s 4th Congressional District.
American Action Network is spending big money an advertising blitz calling on the congressman to do what he can to put an end to the impeachment proceedings.
Former Davis County GOP Chair Kris Kimball and former state Senator Scott Howell debate the issue as part of this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
They also weigh in on how the presidential primary is shaping up for both parties.
MORE INSIDE UTAH POLITICS
- Ballot measure seeks to remove slavery references from state constitution
- The IUP Panel on filling the Supreme Court vacancy
- 2CD Candidate Profile: Kael Weston
- The IUP Panel on the race for president, peace agreements, and the state of emergency
- Bipartisan effort underway to get feds to pay more for public lands in Utah