SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – After weeks of waiting the impeachment process is moving from the House to the Senate.
State Senator’s Gene Davis, (D) Salt Lake City, and Todd Weiler, (R) Woods Cross, weigh in on the role Utah’s senators will play in this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
They also look ahead to the upcoming legislative session.
What others are clicking on:
- The Struggle of Utah’s Working Poor: Single Parent Project
- CDC recommends men shave their beards to protect against coronavirus
- Jazz losing streak reaches four with 114-103 loss to Boston
- Vallow’s niece denies knowing whereabouts of missing Idaho children
- Runnin’ Utes rally falls short at Stanford, 70-62