SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – After weeks of waiting the impeachment process is moving from the House to the Senate.
State Senator’s Gene Davis, (D) Salt Lake City, and Todd Weiler, (R) Woods Cross, weigh in on the role Utah’s senators will play in this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
They also look ahead to the upcoming legislative session.
What others are clicking on:
- Crews work to battle Abbott Fire in Duchesne County
- Utah County Sheriff’s office outlines protest activity protocols
- ‘U.N.I.T.E.D.’ New University of Utah Police Chief announces updates to U of U mission statement
- Fire crews work to contain wildfire near Goshen
- Utah earthquake declared presidential disaster, SBA assistance now available