SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Lots of questions are being raised as we learn more about emergency purchases being made as part of the state’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some say there is a serious lack of accountability and transparency as the state dishes out millions in no-bid contracts.
State Representative Carol Spackman Moss, (D) Salt Lake City, and former Republican state Representative Holly Richardson debate the issue as part of this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
They also weigh in on how the transition to the orange, or moderate phase is going.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Logan elementary student says ‘racism ends with my generation’
- Biden becomes first presidential candidate to reach 80 million votes
- Crews start to demolish the old airport to finish the new one
- Police searching for suspect in veterinary hospital robbery in Sandy
- How to address youth mental health challenges during the pandemic