SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Lots of questions are being raised as we learn more about emergency purchases being made as part of the state’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some say there is a serious lack of accountability and transparency as the state dishes out millions in no-bid contracts.
State Representative Carol Spackman Moss, (D) Salt Lake City, and former Republican state Representative Holly Richardson debate the issue as part of this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
They also weigh in on how the transition to the orange, or moderate phase is going.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Jazz become first team to 50 wins with 124-116 victory over Houston
- Police: 3 hurt in Florida mall shooting as shoppers scatter
- Man intentionally collides with 2 police vehicles, crashes into fence in Heber
- Police searching for suspect after 2 women, 4-year-old injured in Times Square shooting: officials
- ATV rolls in Washington County, boy left in critical condition