SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Ahead of the Thanksgiving weekend Governor Gary Herbert extended the statewide mask mandate and loosened the restrictions on social gatherings.
Was that the right move? State Senators Luz Escamilla, (D) Salt Lake City, and Todd Weiler, (R) Woods Cross debate that question as part of this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel Discussion.
- Schumer: House to send Trump impeachment article to Senate Monday
- Missouri jail escapee arrested in New Mexico, two others still at large
- Utah flips from ‘COVID-induced job losses back to economic expansion’
- NFL giving 7,500 vaccinated health care workers free tickets to Super Bowl
- Talking Pictures: Netflix releases a new movie this weekend