SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – LGBTQ advocates are celebrating a major step forward in their fight to ban conversion therapy for minors in Utah.
Tuesday, Governor Gary Herbert announced an agreement on a new rule to ban the practice.
That is one of the big topics for this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel Discussion. State Senator Todd Weiler, (R) Woods Cross, and state Representative Brian King, (D) to discuss the new rule, tax reform and Super Tuesday.
MORE INSIDE UTAH POLITICS:
- 2020 Census count now underway
- State legislature approves $10 million for affordable housing efforts
- The IUP Panel on the 2020 Legislative Session
- The push to provide maternal mental health services in Utah
- The IUP Panel on Super Tuesday and beyond