SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – LGBTQ advocates are celebrating a major step forward in their fight to ban conversion therapy for minors in Utah.
Tuesday, Governor Gary Herbert announced an agreement on a new rule to ban the practice.
That is one of the big topics for this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel Discussion. State Senator Todd Weiler, (R) Woods Cross, and state Representative Brian King, (D) to discuss the new rule, tax reform and Super Tuesday.
MORE INSIDE UTAH POLITICS:
- President Trump’s homeless czar visits Salt Lake City
- The IUP Panel on abortion and the presidential primary
- Rural county commissioners say emergency medical services are in need of rescue
- The top legislative priorities of Alliance for a Better Utah
- Governor Herbert on his final State of the State Address