SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The Trump Administration is diverting $54,000,000 slated for projects at Hill Air Force Base to construct the border wall.
Both Utah senators are speaking against the move saying the president is overstepping his boundaries.
Former Utah GOP Chair James Evans and Crystal Young-Otterstrom weigh in on this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
They also address recent polling that suggests President Trump is trailing some of the Democratic candidates in Utah.
What others are reading:
- BYU commits three turnovers and gets dominated by #22 Washington, 45-19
- The latest on the bus crash near Bryce Canyon that killed 4, injured more than a dozen others
- Utah unemployment rate remains steady at 2.8% in August
- West Jordan convenience store robbed at gunpoint, police looking for suspects
- University of Utah requests formal dismissal of lawsuit filed by parents of Lauren McCluskey