SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The Trump Administration is diverting $54,000,000 slated for projects at Hill Air Force Base to construct the border wall.
Both Utah senators are speaking against the move saying the president is overstepping his boundaries.
Former Utah GOP Chair James Evans and Crystal Young-Otterstrom weigh in on this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
They also address recent polling that suggests President Trump is trailing some of the Democratic candidates in Utah.
What others are reading:
- Scorching summer highs for the weekend
- Utah offers critical COVID-19 information in 23 languages
- Police need help finding missing 85-year-old man with dementia
- Darren Parry wins 1st District Democratic nomination in Utah
- Utah Latter-day Saints asked to wear face coverings in public