SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The school day starts early for students across the state of Utah, and a state lawmaker wants to change that.
Representative Suzanne Harrison, (D) Sandy, is running a resolution to encourage districts to push back the start time so students can get more sleep.
She joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss what the bill entails and other issues she is working on for the upcoming session.
What others are reading:
- Fireworks sales, complaints skyrocket ahead of holiday
- 554 new cases of COVID-19 announced in Utah Thursday, 3 new deaths
- Is there a right way to draw a star?
- Face masks now required in Grand County, including Zions, Arches and Canyonlands national parks
- 3 Blanding men die in rollover, driver may have been trying to avoid hitting a cow