SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The school day starts early for students across the state of Utah, and a state lawmaker wants to change that.
Representative Suzanne Harrison, (D) Sandy, is running a resolution to encourage districts to push back the start time so students can get more sleep.
She joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss what the bill entails and other issues she is working on for the upcoming session.
What others are reading:
- The Division of Wildlife Resources is requesting information about deer illegally shot and left to waste in Wayne County
- Smith’s limiting number of customers inside stores
- NYC virus deaths exceed 3,200, topping toll of 9/11 attacks
- WSU students gain hands-on experience while studying bird populations
- ‘Don’t have shame’: Advice from a financial planner if you lost your job due to coronavirus