SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The school day starts early for students across the state of Utah, and a state lawmaker wants to change that.
Representative Suzanne Harrison, (D) Sandy, is running a resolution to encourage districts to push back the start time so students can get more sleep.
She joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss what the bill entails and other issues she is working on for the upcoming session.
What others are reading:
- American Fork buzzer-beater highlights 6A basketball quarterfinals
- 54-year-old killed in deadly Layton crash
- Jaren Hall is healthy again, hoping to become BYU’s starting quarterback
- Behind The Badge: Juab County Sheriff’s Sergeant Chris Painter saves baby alongside I-15
- IN FOCUS Discussion: Should students vote in local school board elections?