SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The school day starts early for students across the state of Utah, and a state lawmaker wants to change that.
Representative Suzanne Harrison, (D) Sandy, is running a resolution to encourage districts to push back the start time so students can get more sleep.
She joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss what the bill entails and other issues she is working on for the upcoming session.
What others are reading:
- Coronavirus scare has border health officials from both sides in constant communication
- Andy Reid says former Chiefs QB Alex Smith took Patrick Mahomes under his wing
- The most VIP Super Bowl weekend costs $1.5M, includes butler
- Senate sends bill to repeal tax reform to Governor Herbert
- Channel your inner Elsa at the Ice Castles!