SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The school day starts early for students across the state of Utah, and a state lawmaker wants to change that.
Representative Suzanne Harrison, (D) Sandy, is running a resolution to encourage districts to push back the start time so students can get more sleep.
She joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss what the bill entails and other issues she is working on for the upcoming session.
What others are reading:
- Supreme Court to hear case that could have massive impact on US water quality
- Man dead after falling from escalator at Pittsburgh’s Acrisure Stadium
- Terry Bradshaw says he’s been treated for 2 kinds of cancer
- Country music artist HARDY treated for ‘significant injuries’ following tour bus crash
- Why some Hawaiian islands are banning common sunscreens