SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – When the state legislature convenes next year, lawmakers will be considering a number of bills to protect victims from violent crimes.
Representative Angela Romero, (D) Salt Lake City, is working on bills to address sexual assault reporting requirements, online harassment and murdered and missing indigenous women.
She joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to go in-depth on her plan for the 2020 session.
MORE INSIDE UTAH POLITICS:
- State representative says school start times should be pushed back
- The Inside Utah Politics Panel on tax reform, the ACA and Washington politics
- The IUP Panel on the Equal Rights Amendment and impeachment
- Breaking down the race for governor with Jason Perry of the Hinckley Institute of Politics
- The IUP Panel on conversion therapy, tax reform and Super Tuesday