Salt Lake City, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Lt. Governor Spencer Cox came out on top after a tough primary battle for the Republican nomination for governor.
According to the latest numbers, he beat former Governor Jon Huntsman Jr. by 1.4% of the vote.
Cox joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to look back at the primary campaign, and forward to the general election.
MORE INSIDE UTAH POLITICS
- ‘It’s counterproductive’, United Utah Party responds to new GOP resolutions
- Republican female lawmakers launch new political action committee
- The IUP Panel on the 2022 senate race and social media content moderation
- Critical race theory: What is it, and should it be taught at school?
- More than 20 Utah municipalities set to try ranked-choice voting