Salt Lake City, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Lt. Governor Spencer Cox came out on top after a tough primary battle for the Republican nomination for governor.
According to the latest numbers, he beat former Governor Jon Huntsman Jr. by 1.4% of the vote.
Cox joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to look back at the primary campaign, and forward to the general election.
MORE INSIDE UTAH POLITICS
- Black Lives Matter Utah founder hopeful change is in store
- Are Utah voters shifting away from the GOP?
- Districts across the state are working on plans for students to return to school
- The IUP Panel on mask mandates, the latest COVID-19 numbers and going back to school
- Spencer Cox on his primary victory and moving forward to the general