SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – State lawmakers are working on a plan to reform the state tax system and implement a tax cut.
They say it’s necessary to address future needs for the general and transportation funds.
Speaker of the House Brad Wilson, R- Kaysville, joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss the plan and what it means for taxpayers.
What others are reading:
- Congress debates U.S. readiness for coronavirus outbreak
- Utah’s Remarkable Women: Kari Teague
- Jeanetta Williams: February’s Community Advocate
- IOC member casts doubt on postponing or moving Tokyo Games
- Tampa company that developed cancer vaccine expanding human clinical trials