SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The General Legislative Session begins this week and runs through March 12, 2020.
Senate President Stuart Adams, (R) Layton, and Senate Minority Leader Karen Mayne, (D) West Valley City, join us this week on Inside Utah Politics for a preview.
They weigh in on what to expect for the 45-day session, their legislative priorities and how the tax reform referendum could change things.
What others are clicking on:
- Former polygamist says ‘No’ to decriminalizing polygamy
- Utah prepares for potential coronavirus outbreak
- The Struggle of Utah’s Working Poor: Single Parent Project
- CDC recommends men shave their beards to protect against coronavirus
- Jazz losing streak reaches four with 114-103 loss to Boston