SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Rural county commissioners are sounding the alarm about emergency medical services.
They say slashed budgets and thin resources are putting lives at risk.
Piute County Commissioner Darin Bushman and Beaver County Commissioner Mark Whitney join us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss the problem and potential solutions.
What others are reading:
- Broncos face Raiders today in first game since Gruden resignation
- Wanted: Police searching for Taylorsville murder suspect, considered dangerous
- Utes take control of Pac-12 South with 35-21 win over Arizona State
- Real Salt Lake wins Rocky Mountain Cup with 7th straight home victory, 3-1
- Utah State rallies in final minute for 28-24 win over UNLV