SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Rural county commissioners are sounding the alarm about emergency medical services.
They say slashed budgets and thin resources are putting lives at risk.
Piute County Commissioner Darin Bushman and Beaver County Commissioner Mark Whitney join us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss the problem and potential solutions.
What others are reading:
- Mountain America Expo Center turned into alternate care site
- Tiger at NYC’s Bronx Zoo tests positive for coronavirus
- Driver crashes through Ogden restaurant, employees inside
- U.S. ‘wasted’ months before preparing for virus pandemic
- The Queen addresses the UK’s response to coronavirus in a rare broadcast