SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Rural county commissioners are sounding the alarm about emergency medical services.
They say slashed budgets and thin resources are putting lives at risk.
Piute County Commissioner Darin Bushman and Beaver County Commissioner Mark Whitney join us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss the problem and potential solutions.
What others are reading:
- Rescue teams respond to Mount Timpanogos Saturday
- UPDATE: Officers locate body of missing Wasatch man after month-long search
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- BREAKING THE ICE: Lone Peak Officers tackle ice rescue training
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration