SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Representative Chris Stewart, (R) Utah, won his bid for another term and will become Utah’s longest-serving current member of the U.S. House.
The congressman joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss the election results, his work on suicide prevention and more.
- Schumer: House to send Trump impeachment article Monday
- Missouri jail escapee arrested in New Mexico, two others still at large
- Utah flips from ‘COVID-induced job losses back to economic expansion’
- NFL giving 7,500 vaccinated health care workers free tickets to Super Bowl
- Talking Pictures: Netflix releases a new movie this weekend