SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – A new leadership team for the Utah Democratic Party is getting settled in.
At the state organizing convention last month, Jeff Merchant cruised to an easy victory to take over as party chair.
He joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss the transition and where he hopes to take the party from here.
What others are clicking on:
- Grand County rescue crews busy responding to injuries over Memorial Day Weekend
- If I use search and rescue, who pays for it?
- ‘I have never seen anything like this dog’s will to live’: Dog found abused, in need of help
- Former employee sues Utah County company over working conditions during COVID-19 pandemic
- 4 Minneapolis officers fired after death of black man