SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Raising the food tax is on the table as lawmakers consider reforming the tax system, and advocates say it’s a mistake.
Alex Cragun with Utahns Against Hunger says it will hurt the poor. He joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to go into more detail about why is organization is fighting the food tax.
What others are clicking on:
- Bruno the Bear makes it to Missouri on interstate trek
- Painting by blind artist featured in Jubilee Festival Poster
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Congress attempt to reduce hot car deaths
- Witness recounts events surrounding plane crash in Utah County
- Suspect arrested for arson in fire that destroyed vacant Salt Lake City restaurant