SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Raising the food tax is on the table as lawmakers consider reforming the tax system, and advocates say it’s a mistake.
Alex Cragun with Utahns Against Hunger says it will hurt the poor. He joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to go into more detail about why is organization is fighting the food tax.
What others are clicking on:
- Devin Booker scores 43 as Jazz comeback bid comes up short against Phoenix again, 105-97
- Aggies end 4-game slide with 75-57 win over San Diego State
- Utes match longest losing streak in school history with 71-54 defeat at Washington State
- SLCPD release statement on a sexual assault allegation reported at U of U
- Salt Lake City Police report increase in gun thefts