SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – A second candidate has officially jumped into the race to be Utah’s next governor.
Utah County entrepreneur Jeff Burningham launched his campaign from the south steps of the State Capitol on Tuesday.
He joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to talk about his background, why he wants the state’s top job and where he stands on key issues.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING:
- 26-year-old man stabs grandmother multiple times in Millcreek
- Update: Teen with autism found safe
- Students learning to be tech-savvy in online world
- SWAT standoff over after suspect who assaulted boy then fired shots at an adult male taken into custody
- Funeral plans announced for Mac Christensen, Mr. Mac retail founder