SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – A second candidate has officially jumped into the race to be Utah’s next governor.
Utah County entrepreneur Jeff Burningham launched his campaign from the south steps of the State Capitol on Tuesday.
He joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to talk about his background, why he wants the state’s top job and where he stands on key issues.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING:
- BYU pulls off biggest victory in years, beating #2 Gonzaga, 91-78
- Harden, Westbrook lead Rockets to 120-110 victory over Jazz
- Wasatch Front and St. George experiencing 911 outages, here are the numbers to call instead
- Records: UPD officers find driver passed out behind the wheel in the middle of the street, blasting music
- Two men confirmed dead after a single engine Cessna crashes at Dillingham Airfield