SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – A second candidate has officially jumped into the race to be Utah’s next governor.
Utah County entrepreneur Jeff Burningham launched his campaign from the south steps of the State Capitol on Tuesday.
He joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to talk about his background, why he wants the state’s top job and where he stands on key issues.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING:
- Weber State beats Montana to advance to FCS Semifinals for first time ever
- Mitchell, Bogdanovic rally Jazz past Warriors, 114-106
- Stamford teenagers save cancer patient trapped inside a burning vehicle
- Christmas display inspires nonverbal girl with autism to speak
- Judiciary Committee votes along party lines on articles of impeachment