SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – A second candidate has officially jumped into the race to be Utah’s next governor.
Utah County entrepreneur Jeff Burningham launched his campaign from the south steps of the State Capitol on Tuesday.
He joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to talk about his background, why he wants the state’s top job and where he stands on key issues.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING:
- Amid pandemic, Utah County lets mask mandate expire
- Cancer surgeries potentially delayed due to COVID-19 case increase
- Masen Wake hurdling his way into national spotlight
- Convicted sex offender arrested after breaking into camper trailer, sexually assaulting woman in Cedar City
- Trump vs. Biden: Are there any undecided voters left?