SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – A second candidate has officially jumped into the race to be Utah’s next governor.
Utah County entrepreneur Jeff Burningham launched his campaign from the south steps of the State Capitol on Tuesday.
He joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to talk about his background, why he wants the state’s top job and where he stands on key issues.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING:
- Utah mayor enlists help of NFL-player sons to demonstrate proper social distancing
- Utah boy shows appreciation for truck drivers during COVID-19 pandemic
- Internet safety for youth during COVID-19
- Joe Ingles shares his pandemic experience as a parent of a special needs child
- HBO to stream 500 hours of programming for free