SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Advocacy groups and state lawmakers are coming together to raise awareness for the importance of early childhood education.
Monday, they will gather at the Utah State Capitol from 3:00-5:30 p.m. for Early Childhood Day on the Hill.
It’s a chance for parents to learn about available resources and have any questions answered.
Senate President Stuart Adams, (R) Layton, and Senator Luz Escamilla, (D) Salt Lake City, join us on Inside Utah Politics for a preview of the event and discuss why early childhood development is so important to them.
- How Utah’s new regulatory sandbox law works
- The IUP Panel on unemployment, the border and the GOP
- Gov. Cox issues executive order, declares state of emergency regarding drought in Utah
- Will ousting of Rep. Cheney affect Sen. Mitt Romney? This political expert doesn’t think so
- Gov. Cox recaps meeting with President Biden, addresses vaccines in monthly town hall