SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The race for governor is getting crowded! Former House Speaker Greg Hughes is the latest to jump in.
He officially launched his campaign to become the state’s chief executive during the week.
He also stopped by our studio to discuss why he wants the job and where he stands on some of the big issues of the day.
What others are clicking on:
- BYU police looking for sexual assault suspect
- Navajo Nation: 168 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths reported
- Yes, the desert misses the rain
- Possible outbreak of COVID-19 at Central Utah Correctional Facility
- San Juan County Sheriff’s Office releases ‘persons’ of interest in mysterious Utah monolith disappearance