SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The race for governor is getting crowded! Former House Speaker Greg Hughes is the latest to jump in.
He officially launched his campaign to become the state’s chief executive during the week.
He also stopped by our studio to discuss why he wants the job and where he stands on some of the big issues of the day.
What others are clicking on:
- Davis County deputies looking for person of interest in multiple property crimes
- Man involved in a fatal Salt Lake crash has died
- Super Bowl Commercials: Molly Ringwald to star alongside an avocado
- At Sundance, an annual rebirth for American movies
- Senate Republicans want to hear ‘both sides’ of impeachment trial