SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The race for governor is getting crowded! Former House Speaker Greg Hughes is the latest to jump in.
He officially launched his campaign to become the state’s chief executive during the week.
He also stopped by our studio to discuss why he wants the job and where he stands on some of the big issues of the day.
What others are clicking on:
- Real Salt Lake issues statement in light of COVID-19 pandemic
- The Division of Wildlife Resources is requesting information about deer illegally shot and left to waste in Wayne County
- Smith’s limiting number of customers inside stores
- NYC virus deaths exceed 3,200, topping toll of 9/11 attacks
- WSU students gain hands-on experience while studying bird populations