SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The race for governor is getting crowded! Former House Speaker Greg Hughes is the latest to jump in.
He officially launched his campaign to become the state’s chief executive during the week.
He also stopped by our studio to discuss why he wants the job and where he stands on some of the big issues of the day.
What others are clicking on:
- WATCH LIVE NOW: Utah’s health systems outline preparations for growing COVID-19 surge
- Timmy Allen withdraws from NBA Draft to return to Utah
- Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes
- District Attorney Sim Gill makes statement after protesters damage his office
- A curbside performance, mountain yoga, outdoor market, and 80’s movies!