SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Former Governor Jon Huntsman Jr. is making a run to get his old job back.
He recently launched his campaign for the 2020 gubernatorial race in Utah.
This week, he joins us on Inside Utah Politics to discuss why he wants to be the state’s chief executive again and where he stands on some of the big issues of the day.
MORE INSIDE UTAH POLITICS:
- Breaking down criminal reform bills up for consideration this legislative session
- Bill to eliminate concealed carry permit requirements clears House committee
- Senate leadership on the 2021 Legislative Session
- Bryan Schott on what to expect from the legislative session
- Representative Patrice Arent reflects on 20-year legislative career