SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Former Governor Jon Huntsman Jr. is making a run to get his old job back.
He recently launched his campaign for the 2020 gubernatorial race in Utah.
This week, he joins us on Inside Utah Politics to discuss why he wants to be the state’s chief executive again and where he stands on some of the big issues of the day.
MORE INSIDE UTAH POLITICS:
- President Trump’s homeless czar visits Salt Lake City
- The IUP Panel on abortion and the presidential primary
- The top legislative priorities of Alliance for a Better Utah
- Rural county commissioners say emergency medical services are in need of rescue
- Governor Herbert on his final State of the State Address