SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Former Governor Jon Huntsman Jr. is making a run to get his old job back.
He recently launched his campaign for the 2020 gubernatorial race in Utah.
This week, he joins us on Inside Utah Politics to discuss why he wants to be the state’s chief executive again and where he stands on some of the big issues of the day.
MORE INSIDE UTAH POLITICS:
- Ballot measure seeks to remove slavery references from state constitution
- The IUP Panel on filling the Supreme Court vacancy
- 2CD Candidate Profile: Kael Weston
- The IUP Panel on the race for president, peace agreements, and the state of emergency
- Bipartisan effort underway to get feds to pay more for public lands in Utah