SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Former Governor Jon Huntsman Jr. is making a run to get his old job back.
He recently launched his campaign for the 2020 gubernatorial race in Utah.
This week, he joins us on Inside Utah Politics to discuss why he wants to be the state’s chief executive again and where he stands on some of the big issues of the day.
MORE INSIDE UTAH POLITICS:
- State legislature approves $10 million for affordable housing efforts
- The IUP Panel on the 2020 Legislative Session
- The push to provide maternal mental health services in Utah
- The IUP Panel on Super Tuesday and beyond
- Inside Utah Politics panel looks ahead to General Election