SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The Drug Enforcement Administration is warning of a troubling trend with vaping.
They say they are seeing an increase in people, including teens, using vaping to disguise illicit drug use.
Special Agent in Charge Brian Besser joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss the problem and what every parent needs to know about it.
- Those struggling with opioid misuse can call 2-1-1 for support, treatment options
- PLAYOFF PREVIEW: Round 2 – Green Bay Packers head to San Francisco with Super Bowl berth on the line
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- Police searching for suspect in Eagle Mountain armed robbery