SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The Drug Enforcement Administration is warning of a troubling trend with vaping.
They say they are seeing an increase in people, including teens, using vaping to disguise illicit drug use.
Special Agent in Charge Brian Besser joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss the problem and what every parent needs to know about it.
- BYU commits three turnovers and gets dominated by #22 Washington, 45-19
- The latest on the bus crash near Bryce Canyon that killed 4, injured more than a dozen others
- Utah unemployment rate remains steady at 2.8% in August
- West Jordan convenience store robbed at gunpoint, police looking for suspects
- University of Utah requests formal dismissal of lawsuit filed by parents of Lauren McCluskey