SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The Drug Enforcement Administration is warning of a troubling trend with vaping.
They say they are seeing an increase in people, including teens, using vaping to disguise illicit drug use.
Special Agent in Charge Brian Besser joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss the problem and what every parent needs to know about it.
- Family shares heartache after 5-year-old boy is hit by truck in Roy
- Dwayne Johnson says White House bid ‘off the table’
- ‘Super Mario Bros.’ trailer released; some fans disapprove of Chris Pratt’s voice
- Economy adds 263K jobs in September, unemployment ticks down
- Former WWE wrestler, reality competition winner Sara Lee dead at 30