SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The Drug Enforcement Administration is warning of a troubling trend with vaping.
They say they are seeing an increase in people, including teens, using vaping to disguise illicit drug use.
Special Agent in Charge Brian Besser joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss the problem and what every parent needs to know about it.
- ‘Let’s go, Brandon’ merchandise sold in new stores
- Deputies searching for suspect in window shootings around Goshen
- Judge blocks Biden vaccine mandate for federal contractors in all states
- SLCPD arrest several people in sexual assault investigation
- Tips for decking your halls safely this Christmas season