SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Four Republican candidates have officially launched campaigns for governor in 2020, and more are likely to follow.
So, how does the race stack up now and where could it go from here? Jason Perry with the Hinckley Institute of Politics joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to break it all down.
What others are clicking on:
- Musical performance and acts of kindness at Utah senior living center
- Human rights group says detainees at ICE facilities at risk
- Latino workers ‘disproportionally’ hit by COVID-19 layoffs, business closings, leaders say
- Coronavirus response: More help on way for small businesses, lawmakers say
- Here’s how to take off gloves without spreading germs