SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Four Republican candidates are hoping to get the chance to face off against Representative Ben McAdams in Utah’s 4th Congressional District.
Kim Coleman qualified for the primary ballot with a first-place finish at convention.
She joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss why she’s interested in the seat and why she thinks Republican voters should go with her.
Other 4CD candidates:
- The IUP Panel breaks down the primary races
- How the primary races are shaping up heading into election day
- The IUP panel on crossover voters, the governor’s participation in the primary and predictions
- By-mail or ‘drive -up’ Utah’s primary election this Tuesday
- AG Candidate Profile: Greg Skordas