Salt Lake City, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Representative Rob Bishop, (R) Utah, is moving on leaving an open seat in the 1st Congressional District for the first time in 18 years.
A crowded field has been narrowed down to four candidates in the running for the Republican nomination.
Katie Witt secured her spot on the primary ballot by gathering signatures.
She joins us on Inside Utah Politics to discuss her background and why she’s interested in taking over the seat.
A LOOK AT OTHER CANDIDATES:
- Breaking down criminal reform bills up for consideration this legislative session
- Bill to eliminate concealed carry permit requirements clears House committee
- Senate leadership on the 2021 Legislative Session
- Bryan Schott on what to expect from the legislative session
- The IUP Panel previews the 2021 legislative session