The General Legislative session is now officially underway and LGBTQ advocates are keeping a close eye on some of the bills up for consideration.
Equality Utah executive director Troy Willams joins us on opening day to discuss his organization’s top priorities for this year’s session.
What others are reading:
- St. George family loses home of 35 years to fire
- COVID-19 cases in Utah schools sees slight increase since mid-April
- Physician to parents: Get your tweens and early teens vaccinated against Covid-19
- How to transform your backyard into an outdoor theater
- Kids Under Construction: Adulting with Julie Lythcott Haims