Presidential candidate Tom Steyer is just one of the many candidates on stage for the most recent debate in South Carolina. He joined Good Morning Utah the day after the debate to talk about his campaign and why he feels he is the best candidate for the presidency.
Steyer and the other Democratic candidates are now back on the campaign trail ahead of South Carolina’s caucus on February 29th and Super Tuesday, March 3rd, where multiple states, including Utah, will make their pick for the Democratic nomination.
Other Super Tuesday:
- How Georgia’s new GOP voting law works
- Despite threats, foreign hackers didn’t disrupt U.S. election
- Among dozens of inaugurations, President Biden’s Bible stands out
- DHS: Biden administration will pause some US deportations for 100 days
- President Biden signs Executive Order on Bears Ears and Grand Staircase, Utah delegation opposes