HOLLADAY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police still need your help locating a missing and endangered elderly woman from Holladay.
Police say 72-year-old Mrs. Workman was last seen in Holladay near 4600 South and Highland Drive at 2:45 p.m. on Sunday, September 6.
Mrs. Workman may be disoriented and confused. She has grey hair, is wearing a green shirt with a blue outer raincoat and tan pants.
If you see her, please notify the Unified Police Department immediately at 801-743-7000.
- Pizzadilla’s in the kitchen
- Support your local makers and artists this holiday season
- New Interview: Photographer watched as four men demolished the Utah monolith
- Newsfeed Now: Who will get first COVID-19 vaccines; La. COVID patient receives help from across the country
- Trump teases 2024 run at White House Christmas party