HOLLADAY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police still need your help locating a missing and endangered elderly woman from Holladay.
Police say 72-year-old Mrs. Workman was last seen in Holladay near 4600 South and Highland Drive at 2:45 p.m. on Sunday, September 6.
Mrs. Workman may be disoriented and confused. She has grey hair, is wearing a green shirt with a blue outer raincoat and tan pants.
If you see her, please notify the Unified Police Department immediately at 801-743-7000.
- UPDATE: Missing Idaho man died after falling 1000 feet in High Uintahs
- 3,114 Utahns Test Positive for COVID in 3 days
- Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month
- Police in South Salt Lake still looking for 11-year-old boy missing since Saturday afternoon
- Man who groped Salt Lake City bar employee arrested after pointing gun at security