SANDY, Utah (ABC4 News)- A man is dead after police say he fell about 40 feet to his death Thursday morning.
It happened around 9:45 a.m. at 9951 South 300 West.
The 66-year-old man was working on a billboard when it happened, Sgt. Jason Neilsen, Sandy City Police Dept. said.
There were witnesses to the incident.
The man’s identity has not been released.
What others are clicking on:
- Utah reports 345 new cases of COVID-19 Saturday, 3 new deaths
- ‘Senseless act of violence’: Teen arrested in connection with Payson assault spree
- Armed nightclub employee shoots, kills man who pulled a gun in downtown Salt Lake City club
- 69-year-old racer nearly killed in 250+ mph crash at Bonneville Salt Flats
- Cold cases: Utah cases that remain unsolved years later