SANDY, Utah (ABC4 News)- A man is dead after police say he fell about 40 feet to his death Thursday morning.
It happened around 9:45 a.m. at 9951 South 300 West.
The 66-year-old man was working on a billboard when it happened, Sgt. Jason Neilsen, Sandy City Police Dept. said.
There were witnesses to the incident.
The man’s identity has not been released.
What others are clicking on:
- Former HHS regional director discusses the state of healthcare
- The IUP Panel on presidential polling, Romney 2020 and religious freedom
- Utah State runs away from Nevada, 36-10
- Baylor Romney leads BYU to upset victory over #14 Boise State, 28-25
- Jefferson Savarino scores game-winner as RSL beats Portland, 2-1