MILLCREEK, Utah (ABC4 News) – UPDATE: Police said Eleanor was found safe.
Unified Police Department is asking for your help finding a missing elderly woman.
Police say Eleanor Anderson, 91, was last seen at the Methodist church at 2375 East 3300 South at 10:30 Thursday morning.
Police say Eleanor’s vehicle is still at the church. She is described as 4’11”, 90 lbs., with curly, short, salt and pepper hair.
Eleanor was last seen wearing a gold and maroon brocade jacket, black slacks, with a black cane.
Police say Eleanor has dementia and a bad back which causes her to hunch.
Anyone who has seen Eleanor is asked to call the Unified Police Department at 801-743-7000.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- K-9 recovering from being shot by chase suspect in Clinton
- Second stimulus checks: Trump executive orders leave $1,200 payments in limbo
- Man selling car to couple in West Valley City robbed at gunpoint, had vehicle stolen
- DMV to stop sending car registration renewals by mail
- Fire near Fruitland damages 3 structures, 24 others threatened, Highway 40 reopened