CLEARFIELD, Utah (ABC4) — The Clearfield Police Department is investigating a homicide after discovering a man’s body inside a home in Clearfield Monday.
According to the Clearfield Police Department, officers responded to a 911 call for a body in the area of 300 N. Bruce Street on Monday evening.
When officer’s arrived on scene, they found the body of a deceased man in his 50’s. Police have identified the victim as Kelly Bodily of Clearfield.
Police say officers then began an investigation of the home where the body was found.
Investigators are asking anyone who may have seen or heard something suspicious in the area of 300 N. Bruce Street on Saturday evening, to call the Clearfield Police Department at (801) 525-2806.
- IN FOCUS Discussion: Mental Health Awareness Month
- St. George family loses home of 35 years to fire
- COVID-19 cases in Utah schools sees slight increase since mid-April
- Physician to parents: Get your tweens and early teens vaccinated against Covid-19
- How to transform your backyard into an outdoor theater