COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS (ABC4 News) – Cottonwood Heights police launched an investigation after reports of groping at the city recreation center.
Police said on Monday, the department received a report that two separate children had been groped over their clothing while swimming at Cottonwood Heights Recreation Center at 7500 S. 2700 e.
The report was made to police by concerned parents.
If anyone has any information about a suspect, you’re asked to call Cottonwood Heights Police Department at 801.840.4000.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Suspect charged in stabbing of man he found with his girlfriend at motel in West Valley City
- Several people injured after car crashes into Washington City In-N-Out
- Springdale residents on warning after suspected mountain lion attack
- Police in Cottonwood Heights looking for suspect in hit and run rollover
- WWII Vet from Bountiful laid to rest after 76 years