WEDNESDAY 9/16/20220 5:20 p.m.
LAYTON, Utah (ABC4 News) – The body of a woman found in Layton Tuesday has been identified as 46-year-old Kristen Culhane from Layton.
Police say she had been reported missing by a friend on Saturday.
The cause of death is still unknown at this time.
ORIGINAL STORY: Police investigate suspicious death after body found near Layton trail
LAYTON, Utah (ABC4 News) – Layton Police confirm the body of a woman was found in Kays Creek, South of Gentile Street Tuesday.
Lt. Travis Lyman with Layton Police said the body was found by a resident. The identity of the body found has not yet been released.
The body has been taken to the medical examiner’s office for identification and cause of death.
Police say they are investigating the incident as a suspicious death.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 801-497-8300.
- Medical condition possible factor in head-on collision on SR-201
- Search and Rescue crews help 2 minors who spent the night in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Leavenworth
- American support for same-sex marriage is higher than ever, study finds
- ‘C’mon, man:’ Watch SNL parody final debate’s most memorable moments