WEDNESDAY 9/16/20220 5:20 p.m.
LAYTON, Utah (ABC4 News) – The body of a woman found in Layton Tuesday has been identified as 46-year-old Kristen Culhane from Layton.
Police say she had been reported missing by a friend on Saturday.
The cause of death is still unknown at this time.
ORIGINAL STORY: Police investigate suspicious death after body found near Layton trail
LAYTON, Utah (ABC4 News) – Layton Police confirm the body of a woman was found in Kays Creek, South of Gentile Street Tuesday.
Lt. Travis Lyman with Layton Police said the body was found by a resident. The identity of the body found has not yet been released.
The body has been taken to the medical examiner’s office for identification and cause of death.
Police say they are investigating the incident as a suspicious death.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 801-497-8300.
- Church breaks ground for Okinawa, Japan Temple
- Only 25 Republicans in Congress acknowledge Biden’s election victory, Washington Post survey finds
- Got an Echo or Ring? Soon, Amazon will use them to share your internet with a new ‘Sidewalk’ network – unless you opt out
- Here’s how much the ’12 Days of Christmas’ gifts would cost you in 2020
- Reward offered for information into death of woman found shot near Saltair