WEDNESDAY 9/16/20220 5:20 p.m.
LAYTON, Utah (ABC4 News) – The body of a woman found in Layton Tuesday has been identified as 46-year-old Kristen Culhane from Layton.
Police say she had been reported missing by a friend on Saturday.
The cause of death is still unknown at this time.
ORIGINAL STORY: Police investigate suspicious death after body found near Layton trail
LAYTON, Utah (ABC4 News) – Layton Police confirm the body of a woman was found in Kays Creek, South of Gentile Street Tuesday.
Lt. Travis Lyman with Layton Police said the body was found by a resident. The identity of the body found has not yet been released.
The body has been taken to the medical examiner’s office for identification and cause of death.
Police say they are investigating the incident as a suspicious death.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 801-497-8300.
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- Snake lands on Mississippi woman as she opens her front door
- Late-stage study of first single-shot vaccine begins in US
- Toddler found roaming streets with injuries from broken glass, man charged with child endangerment
- Copper Hills High School to reopen after closing for deep cleaning due to reported COVID-19 cases