SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police in Salt Lake City are currently investigating why a man’s body was found in a field off Redwood Road early Tuesday morning.
According to Detective Michael Ruff Salt Lake City Police, the body was discovered around 2 a.m. near 1070 South Redwood Rd. The death is considered suspicious because it’s an unusual place to find a body but no manner of death has been determined.
Police did not release any other identifying information other than it’s an adult male.
- Capitol rioters meant to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, says report
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Utah’s largest pedestrian bridge opens at Utah Valley University
- Major closure ahead on Bangerter Highway