OGDEN (ABC4 News) – Police in Ogden found two people dead inside a home.
It happened at 840 22nd Street.
Police say a neighbor noticed they had not seen the couple in a couple of months and the cars at the home didn’t move and the mail was piling up.
The neighbor called police and that’s when they found the bodies inside.
“It’s a little unnerving,” neighbor Lydia Luna said.
The name of the victims have not been released but police say they are in their 50’s and 60’s.
“They were friendly,” Luna said.
According to police, there were no utilities in the home and the victims died from cold exposure.
Luna said it was well known that the couple didn’t have utilities.
“Another neighbor had actually gone over there to help them flip their breaker box because they thought that was the problem,”
The official cause will be determined by the medical examiner’s office.
Police do not suspect foul play.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Senate Republicans want to hear ‘both sides’ of impeachment trial
- Gun rights advocates pick up trash after protesting peacefully in Richmond
- 49ers offensive assistant coach Katie Sowers discusses her road to the NFL
- Police warn about ‘highly addictive substance’ hitting the streets: Girl Scout cookies
- How you can see some of the greatest movies at the Sundance Film Festival