SALT LAKE COUNTY (ABC4 News) – Unified Police Department is asking for the public’s help conducting a welfare check.
Police are looking to check in with 53-year-old James F. Hille.
Police say Hille is possibly homeless and panhandling. They believe he may be staying at or near a homeless shelter.
Anyone who has seen James is asked to call the Unified Police Department at 801-743-7000.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Grand County rescue crews busy responding to injuries over Memorial Day Weekend
- If I use search and rescue, who pays for it?
- ‘I have never seen anything like this dog’s will to live’: Dog found abused, in need of help
- Former employee sues Utah County company over working conditions during COVID-19 pandemic
- 4 Minneapolis officers fired after death of black man