SALT LAKE COUNTY (ABC4 News) – Unified Police Department is asking for the public’s help conducting a welfare check.
Police are looking to check in with 53-year-old James F. Hille.
Police say Hille is possibly homeless and panhandling. They believe he may be staying at or near a homeless shelter.
Anyone who has seen James is asked to call the Unified Police Department at 801-743-7000.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Memoriam to be on display Wednesday for 27 teens killed on Utah roads in 2018
- Why you should unpack from vacation right when you get home
- Tampa soldier surprises HS seniors who started writing him letters in kindergarten
- Lockdown at Matheson Jr. High lifted, threat unfounded
- Commercial fire in Marriott-Slaterville completely extinguished, two injured