NORTH SALT LAKE, Utah (ABC4 News) – The North Salt Lake Police Department is asking for the public help in finding a 16-year-old girl.
Taylor Anderson was last seen on August 15, in North Salt Lake.
Officials Taylor is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 130 lbs has green eyes and long black hair.
Anyone who has seen Taylor or knows of her whereabouts is advised to call North Salt Lake Police at 801-298-6000.
This is a developing story. Updates will be posted as it becomes available.
What others are reading:
- Crews responding to house fire in Millcreek
- 410 new cases of COVID-19 announced in Utah Sunday, three new deaths
- Man dies while being booked into Iron County Jail
- Sean Reyes bests GOP challenger in attorney general race
- Multiple fires ignite on 4th of July in St. George