PLEASANT GROVE, Utah (ABC4 News) – UPDATE: DABC officials said the Utah State Liquor & Wine store in Pleasant Grove has been sanitized and disinfected after an employee tested positive for coronavirus.
The store will reopen Friday, June 19 at 11 a.m.
“All employees of the store have been given a clean bill of health by the Utah County Health Department and will be able to return to work,” officials said.
The liquor store in Pleasant Grove is closed after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
In a tweet sent out by the Department of Alcohol and Beveridge Control, they will close Thursday for an undisclosed amount of time while they sanitize and disinfect the store located at 671 S. Pleasant Grove Blvd.
Read the latest on the Governor’s plan to rebuild Utah’s economy: What is Utah Leads Together 4.0?
- What’s the process following an officer-involved critical incident in Salt Lake County?
- Heat intensifies by end of the week
- Police release body cam video, seek suspects in SLC riot
- Utah student face-covering guidelines, who decides them?
- You may get to see a new comet with only the naked eye