SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – PETA supporters stood outside Nordstrom on Black Friday.
The protestors were armed with posters saying, “Canada goose: Shameless cruelty,”. Nordstrom carries Canada goose jackets.
PETA is planning to protest at Canada goose locations around the world. They say their goal is to try to get the company to remove Coyote fur and goose down from its jackets.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Scorching summer highs for the weekend
- Utah offers critical COVID-19 information in 23 languages
- Police need help finding missing 85-year-old man with dementia
- Darren Parry wins 1st District Democratic nomination in Utah
- Utah Latter-day Saints asked to wear face coverings in public