PARK CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – The Park City Police Department is looking for a person of interest wanted for questioning in a business burglary.
The burglary happened at Flanagan’s Irish Pub at 438 Main Street in Park City, on January 27, 2020, at about 4:30 a.m., according to police.
Police say an undisclosed amount of money was stolen from the safe.
The person of interest is described as a white man and police say he may have been casing the pub on January 26, 2020, at 5:30 a.m.
The suspect vehicle is described as a newer model white Nissan Frontier 4 door, equipped with a tonneau cover.
Police say similar burglaries happened in a nearby area on the same night.
Anyone with information about the incident or person of interest is encouraged to contact the Park City Police Department at (435) 615-5500.
This is a developing story. updates will be posted as they become available.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Local leaders react to Saturday’s protest in Salt Lake City
- Volunteers help clean up Capitol building after peaceful protest turns violent
- Governor Herbert issues statement following protests in Salt Lake City
- U.S. Attorney responds to statement from U.S. Department of Justice
- President of Auburn University posts letter on the current state of the nation