BOUNTIFUL, Utah (ABC4 News) – A paraglider is being transported to the hospital after he fell in Bountiful Friday.
Search and rescue teams say the call came in at 5:03 p.m. that an man who was paragliding had a parachute malfunction. Officials say the paragliders parachute did not deploy correctly and this may have happened because of the wind.
The man reportedly fell about 20 feet near Eagle Ridge Drive in Bountiful. The man is in good condition, according to officials.
No other injuries were reported as a result of the incident.
LATEST NEWS STORIES:
- Places of worship told to stop singing, chanting as COVID-19 cases spike in California
- Attorney confirms Vanessa Guillen remains positively identified
- Fire damages old, historic hotel in Tooele
- Law Enforcement brings ‘Good Night Lights’ to Primary Children’s Hospital
- Jordan Clarkson had doubts about NBA restart