OREM, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police are asking residents in Orem and surrounding areas to keep an eye out for a missing 12-year-old boy.
Police say Patton “Soyer” Graves walked away from a behavioral hospital on Sunday with a 15-year-old runaway who may still be in his company.
Soyer is 4’10” 95 lbs with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a t-shirt and jeans. He has a scar above his right eye and a hoop nose ring.
If you have any information regarding where one or both of them might be, you’re asked to contact Orem police at 801-229-7070.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Mandatory evacuations no longer in effect due to wildfire burning above Olympus Cove on SLC’s East bench
- Firefighters battling 2-alarm structure fire in South Salt Lake
- 2 firefighters help deliver baby boy in California parking lot
- Firefighters battle 2 wildfires in Tooele County
- Hospitalizations on the rise; area hospitals struggle with staffing