OREM, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police are asking residents in Orem and surrounding areas to keep an eye out for a missing 12-year-old boy.
Police say Patton “Soyer” Graves walked away from a behavioral hospital on Sunday with a 15-year-old runaway who may still be in his company.
Soyer is 4’10” 95 lbs with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a t-shirt and jeans. He has a scar above his right eye and a hoop nose ring.
If you have any information regarding where one or both of them might be, you’re asked to contact Orem police at 801-229-7070.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Multi day storm event—wet weather to stay through weekend
- Jazz get hot in Minnesota and knock off Timberwolves, 127-116
- Many Republicans & Democrats still not on board with tax reform proposal
- Amazon presents Volunteers of America, Utah with $30K donation to fight homelessness
- USPS expects a busy holiday season