HOOPER, Utah (ABC4 News) – One person is dead after a crash in Weber County Wednesday afternoon.
It happened just before 12:30 p.m. in the area of 4600 South 5900 West in Hooper.
Weber County Sheriff’s deputies said the crash involved a semi-truck pulling a flatbed trailer and a pickup truck.
Deputies said while on their way to the scene, they learned that the driver of the pickup truck had died.
Officials did not give any more details about the circumstances surrounding the crash, but they said it is still under investigation.
Officials did not release any identifying information about the people involved in the crash.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- According to study, Utah ranks as state with larger rainy day fund
- Man brought to safety after spending night on Deseret Peak Trail
- Person shot multiple times outside of grocery store in Magna
- Celebrating Class of 2020: ‘We have all come together to become even stronger’
- Family mourns pedestrian killed Friday, one of 4 fatal auto-pedestrian deaths that day