SALT LAKE COUNTY (ABC4 News)- A 23-year-old West Jordan man is dead after running into the back of a stalled UPS semi on I-15 Wednesday night.
It happened just before 11 p.m. in the northbound lanes of I-15 at 15100 South.
Troopers say the semi stopped in the road after an air malfunction caused the tires to lock up. Officials say the driver had been there about five minutes when the collision happened.
The driver killed has been identified as Jacob A. Miller of West Jordan.
Investigators say they don’t suspect either driver was impaired.
What others are clicking on:
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle Cups
- Utah voter registration website having technical difficulties
- Utah reports 906 new cases of COVID-19 Wednesday, two new deaths, 203 people hospitalized
- How far would you go to get the perfect picture and our favorite parenting quote of the day
- How Meghan Markle handles criticism