OGDEN, Utah (ABC4 News) – Thousands of residents are without power in Ogden Thursday evening.
At one point, as many 5,200 customers were without power in the area.
Rocky Mountain Power said there are four major outages caused by a damaged line due to a “bird interference” at the Uintah substation.
The power outages were first reported at 6:49 p.m. and Rocky Mountain Power said the estimated time of restoration is 10:30 p.m.
This is a developing story. Updates will be posted as they become available.
What others are reading:
- Davis County School District to offer vaccine clinics to students
- Don’t feed the animals, it could actually kill them
- Utah adds 590 new COVID-19 cases, over 34K vaccines Wednesday
- Police offer ‘prize’ for ‘largest amount of marijuana’ brought in on 4/20
- Key things to consider before building your custom home